Login | Register

All times are UTC

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:01 pm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:29 am 

Hey, I ended up having to back via Paypal so I can't see the Kickstarter updates. I was just wondering if anyone could share a general update as to what's going on. From the titles of the back-only posts it seems that there is a draft version out? Any rough ETAs for the core product yet?

Thanks.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:07 pm 

We went through an extensive rewrite this summer, which resulted resulted in significant delay, but a much better game, in my opinion.

There is a draft available to the Beta Backers in their section of the forum. I'm trying to generate some playtest groups as well. The core product should be out by the end of the year.

If you should have access to that forum and do not, let me know.

Unwritten RPG G+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/105 ... 0139147797

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:56 pm 

BladeLakem wrote:
The core product should be out by the end of the year.

That's terrific news! I didn't hear about Unwritten until long after the Kickstarter campaign had ended, so I've had little to no idea how well the project's been doing. Having an ETA is a boon!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:44 am 

The latest Kickstarter post now indicates that release has been pushed back to "early 2015" for understandable medical reasons.

I figured I should mention it, on the assumption that there are some who use this forum as their primary source of Unwritten news.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:17 am 

The latest Kickstarter update is backer-only, but its title indicates that some kind of pdf version of Unwritten was made available.

I'm assuming that means it was made available to backers only. Hopefully the rest of us will be able to get hold of it soon!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:54 pm 

The backers have received the PDF version of the Unwritten main book. We are awaiting print proofs on the physical copies.

Once the backers who get physical copies begin to receive them, we will open up sales to the public.

Unwritten RPG G+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/105 ... 0139147797

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:41 am 

Apparently the books begin to ship on Monday. I do not know whether they intend to wait for just some backers to receive their books or all of them, so it's hard to know exactly how long it'll be before public sales begin. It could be any time between next week and October.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:28 am 

Yup, the KS books start shipping on Monday. We are going to give some time for people to start receiving hardcopies before we make it publicly available - we want our backers to be first!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 6:07 am 

Assuming the 'Late May' non-backer release date is solid, the game should be up on RPGDriveThru less than a week from now.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 3:31 pm 

Tinn wrote:
Assuming the 'Late May' non-backer release date is solid, the game should be up on RPGDriveThru less than a week from now.

The book will be going up on Drive Thru concurrent with tonight's Launch Party.

Offline Profile