Login | Register

All times are UTC

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:53 pm

Post subject: The Book - It Arrived!
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 9:03 pm 

Oh man, so I hold in my hands the physical copy of Unwritten. Its pretty glorious to be truthful.

Now I obviously haven't read the physical book yet, being that it just arrived, but I very much look forward to it. Having the physical edition makes it so much easier to read.

So yeah, just wanted to say, the book has arrived!

I will say this -I really think that the index should have been right at the front, not after a bunch of journal like entries. Its one of the things that bothers me a bit.

I will also say this - I love having the Myst image as a linking panel like thing on t he front of the book. I think its glorious.

Oh, PS, I noticed the list of future 'books' in the Unwritten line. While I really quite heavily look forward to them, I do hope that they also have print options in time. I would love to have them join the Unwritten core book upon my shelf. :)

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. It is in such twilight that we all must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we becomes victims of the darkness."-Justice William O. Douglas

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 5:39 pm 

I personally like the manila folder part where it is; it adds a sense of world-building before the actual book starts. On the physical book, it's easy to skip to the table of contents, because the "folder" appears as white on the side of the book,so it's not even too difficult to get there.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 1:24 am 

Mine arrived too! I was anxious because a book arrived for someone else in the house, and mine too a bit longer, but it's sittting in my lap as I write this. I'm working on some ideas for running a Myst play-by-post adventure.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 12:36 am 

Sorry about the delay there - we were sending things out in waves and had a technical error with our address lists at the printer in the middle of it. I'm glad you have it now!

Let us know how the game goes. Also, check out our G+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/105 ... 0139147797

Unwritten RPG G+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/105 ... 0139147797

Offline Profile